How to include this into your daily routine
As you can see there are many health benefits from consuming yoghurt, but you might be wondering how you can incorporate it into your lifestyle, so here are a few suggestions:
- Start the morning off right by including yoghurt at breakfast. Layering yoghurt between fruit makes for a sweet breakfast treat.
- Replacing high-calorie mayo with yoghurt on a sandwich, allows you to cut the fat and keep the tangy flavour.
- Mixing fresh fruit with yoghurt in a smoothie is a clever way to add natural sweet flavour without adding excess sugar.
- Warm soup, gets a refreshing twist when topped with yoghurt instead of sour cream.
- Yoghurt can make a very tasty and quick dip or salad dressing.
Also, we’ve prepared some delicious and nutritious recipes that contain yoghurt and here’s a selection for you to choose from:
Breakfast – Almond & Banana Pancakes
We hope you include yoghurt into your weekly consumption because not only does it taste delicious, not only does it provide you with all of the previously mentioned benefits, but also, it is a natural cure for bad breath.