Coconut Panna Cotta with Kiwi-Mint Coulis
This coconut panna cotta has a refreshing kiwi-mint coulis topping that lifts the overall flavour with a refreshing twist. It makes for the perfect spring/summer dessert or whenever you want a light sweet treat.
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends and family now!
6 hrs 15 mins
DF, GF, VEG
Coconut Panna Cotta
- 500ml/17fl oz coconut cream
- 80ml/2.5fl oz maple syrup
- 1.5 tbsp. gelatin powder
- 2 tbsp. hot water
- 2 pieces. kiwis
- 5g mint leaves
- 2 tbsp. honey
1. Combine all ingredients for the coulis in a blender and process until smooth. Refrigerate.
2. Dissolve gelatin in 3 tablespoons hot water. Allow to bloom for about 3-5 minutes.
3. In a saucepan, combine coconut cream, maple syrup, and dissolved gelatin mixture. Set over low heat, stirring continuously until gelatin has fully dissolved.
4. Strain this mixture through a fine sieve.
5. Pour into serving ramekins and chill overnight to set.
6. Layer the coulis on top of the Panna Cotta.