Mango Espresso Crepes
A crêpe is a thin French pancake which is ideal when you want to treat yourself to something different, and with this version you’ll still maintain a high nutritional intake. This particular recipe is served with a sweet and scrumptious mango filling that’s sure to satisfy your taste buds. It’s economical, elegant and really simple to make.
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends and family now!
For the Crepe Batter
95g/3.25oz gluten-free all-purpose flour
120ml/4fl oz water
60ml/2fl oz milk
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1/4 tsp. salt
Non-stick cooking spray
For the Filling
500g/17.5oz ripe mangoes
1 stick cinnamon
2 tbsp. instant black coffee powder, dissolved in 2 tbsp. hot water
2 tbsp. lemon juice
3 tbsp. coconut sugar
2 tbsp. honey
Make the crepes
- Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat a skillet and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Ladle in about 80ml of the batter in swirl around to coat the skillet evenly.
- Cook for 30-45 seconds or until the top is dry.
- Loosen the sides with a spatula and flip.
- Cook for another 30 seconds.
Cook the filling
- Peel and cut the mangoes into 1/2” cubes.
- Combine mangoes with all other ingredients in a non-stick pan and cook over low heat for about 15-20 minutes.