Maple-Wasabi Granola Discs
Feast your eyes on these maple syrup granola discs. There’s a hint of wasabi to give them an unusual, yet delightful twist. They truly are a sublime mix of flavours which make for the perfect snack.
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends and family now!
DF, GF, VEG, V
- 120g/4oz gluten-free oats
- 50g/2oz desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 60ml/2fl oz maple syrup
- 75g/2.75oz peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. wasabi powder
- Toast the oats and dessicated coconut for about 2 minutes in a skillet.
- Combine the maple syrup, peanut butter, and wasabi paste in a small saucepan and warm heat until fully melted. Stir all ingredients together.
- Toss the oats and coconut into the maple wasabi mixture.
- Line a dish with parchment paper.
- Using a 2.5” cookie cutter as a mold, shape granola into discs, packing firmly then set on the prepared dish.
- Cover with plastic wrap and leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.