For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Optimum Lifestyle Limited (‘we’ or ‘us’) is the ‘data controller’ (ie the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
Name of representative: Optimum Lifestyle Limited
Address: 83 Ducie Street, Manchester, M1 2JQ
Email: [email protected]
Personal data we may collect about you
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. The information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information about cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function if you remove cookies from your browser.
How we use your personal data
We will use your personal data for the purposes described in the data protection notice that was given to you at the time your data were obtained. These purposes include:
- to help us identify you and any accounts you hold with us
- research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis
- customer profiling and analysing your purchasing preferences
- marketing—see ‘Marketing and opting out’, below
- customising this Application and its content to your particular preferences
- to notify you of any changes to this Application, or to our services that may affect you
- improving our service
- Ensuring correct use of the Website and Application
Except as otherwise stated in this Policy, We will not share your personal information with third parties without your permission, except as otherwise necessary to (i) securely store the personal information you provide us; (ii) process or fulfill your order, (iii) respond to your request or answer your inquiries, or (iv) comply with any applicable law, court order or other judicial process.
Marketing and opting out
We will only contact you by email about products, services and promotions if you have asked us to do so. If you have changed your mind and would prefer us not to contact you, then you can opt out at any time. See further ‘Your rights’, below.
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and username that are unique to you
- we store your personal data on secure servers
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you (such as emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention and compliance.
Information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data
- receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices
You have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee (currently £10), to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- include proof of your identity and address (eg a copy of your driving licence or passport, and a recent utility or credit card bill);
- attach a cheque in the amount of £10 made payable to Optimum Lifestyle Ltd; and
- specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing;
- provide us with enough information to identify you (eg account number, username, registration details); and
- specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
You also have the right to ask us to stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you wish to exercise this right, you should:
- put your request in writing (an email sent to [email protected] with a header that says ‘Unsubscribe’ is acceptable),
- provide us with enough information to identify you (eg account number, username, registration details), and
- if your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel (eg email or telephone), please specify the channel you are objecting to
Our contact details
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to [email protected] or you can write to us at 83 Ducie Street, Manchester, M1 2JQ. Our registered office is 83 Ducie Street, Manchester, M1 2JQ
Last Updated – 27/10/2017