Squash Noodle all’Arrabbiata
The mere sight of this cute-looking yummilicious noodle, served on a plate, will make you salivate, and if you eat it, it will make you reinvigorated too. This Italian dish is a brilliant blend of arrabbiata sauce and squash in the form of noodles. The carefully spiralized noodle and diced tomatoes make this dish very appealing to the eyes. But it doesn’t stop there, its appearance is as great as the taste. Oh…
The squash noodles are rich in vitamins, minerals and fibre which make the body healthy. They also have a minimal amount of fat, are rich in protein and are relatively low in calories and carbs. It is a great source of energy for the body—and a great delight to the mouth! That’s also very important.
Now, let us see how we can prepare this tempting dish. Shall we!
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends and family now!
DF, GF, VEG, V
300g/10.5oz squash, spiralized
200g/7oz cherry tomatoes
30g/1oz garlic, minced
50g/1.75oz tomato paste
1/2 tsp. chilli flakes
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
30ml/1fl oz olive oil
1. Heat olive oil in a pan.
2. Add garlic and chilli flakes. Sautee until aromatic.
3. Add tomato paste and roast for a minute.
4. Add cherry tomatoes and stir briefly.
5. Add a cup of water and simmer until tomatoes are tender. Add more water if needed.
6. Season with salt and black pepper.
7. Add spiralized squash. Cook until tender, stirring constantly.