Vegan Chilli Chocolate Truffles
If sweetness is your weakness, then you don’t need to be concerned about including these healthy truffles into your diet. They’re packed with nutrients and are deeply satisfying for those in need of a chocolate fix.
Love this recipe? Share it with your friends and family now!
2 hrs 10 mins
GF, VEG, V
125g/4.5oz dark chocolate chips
60ml/2fl oz coconut cream
1 tbsp/0.5oz coconut oil
30ml/1fl oz maple syrup
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. red chili flakes
21g/0.75oz cocoa powder, for coating
- Heat coconut cream, coconut oil, salt, red chili flakes, and maple syrup in a sauce pan for a minute. Do not boil.
- Turn off the heat and add the chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is fully melted.
- Leave to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until fully set.
- Use a 1” ice cream scoop to form the cooled chocolate mixture into balls. Arrange on a plate and put in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Roll each ball in cocoa powder to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.